Register of the Cathedral Church of St Columb, Derry, 1732–1775
Edited by Colin Thomas
Between 1906 and 1915 the Parish Register Society of Dublin published twelve volumes of Church of Ireland parish registers, mainly, but not exclusively, from the city and county of Dublin. This work was taken over, in 1920, by the Association for the Preservation of the Memorials of the Dead which published extracts from parish registers in its Journal until 1934.
In 1994 the Representative Church Body Library, which is the Church of Ireland’s principal repository for its archives and manuscripts, began a new programme of publication. This register is the twelfth volume in this series.